Terms of Service
Rank Guarantee SEO Terms of Service
Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, rankguaranteeseo.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Rank Guarantee SEO.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on April 29, 2022.
Intellectual Property: Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with or sponsor such third-party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third-party websites. Rank Guarantee SEO has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third-party websites; as such, you access any such third-party websites at your own risk.
General Terms: Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Missouri, United States, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Missouri, United States without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Rank Guarantee SEO under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Warranty Disclaimer: Your personal use of the site or any information on the site is at your own risk. Any injuries or even death occurring from the use of information on this site is not the responsibility of Rank Guarantee SEO.
Termination: We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Your monthly subscription will renew on the same date of enrollment each month going forward. You may terminate your subscription with Rank Guarantee SEO at any time by simply emailing email@example.com at least three (3) business calendar days prior to the next subscription renewal date. No refunds will be issued for the month in which the cancellation occurs or any previous month.
SEO Service Guarantee: Our guaranteed SEO services address new keyword ranking growth, as well as overall ranking improvements for established rankings. It is as follows:
- Our guaranteed SEO services mean that your site will capture a minimum of 5 new keyword rankings from relevant search phrases that have generated search-based clicks to your website.
- While individual keyword rankings may increase or decrease, there will be a minimum net ranking gain of 25 positions for all active rankings.
- Whether you are a small business or international franchise, SEO service fees are waived in any month that the above performance conditions (1) & (2) are not met.
- SEO work is removed from the website and/or modified without approval.
- Website issues brought to Partner’s attention, which negatively impacts SEO, are not resolved. Examples include excessive duplicate content, high volumes of low-quality inbound links, mobile-friendly design, and poor user experience. A strategy to remedy identified website issues impacting SEO will be provided to Partner.
- Website hosting issues include excessively slow page load times, frequent downtime (website inaccessible), SSL hosting, or a hacked/compromised website. A strategy to remedy any identified website issues will be provided to Partner.
- Due to PageRank and response time issues with Google, the SEO performance guarantee does not apply for websites hosted by domain names that are under three months old. While we anticipate keyword ranking growth to happen, we cannot guarantee it.
- Work does not start on your account until you have fully completed the SEO onboarding form
- You will get your first baseline audit within 7 business days of form submission sent to the email address you submitted via the onboarding form
- We will send you your monthly SEO audit each month 4-5 business days around the date you sent in your onboarding form. For example, if you send in your onboarding form on the 15th, you will get your monthly SEO report on the 15th-20th of each month
- Payments are automatic and secured through Stripe and happen on the same day of each month regardless of when you send in your onboarding form
- It is best to send in your form the same day as you sign up for a plan
- There are no in-person monthly meetings to discuss reports. This saves the end-user time and money. You can email us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have a 30-minute monthly meeting with your Account Manager, we can do that for an additional $200/month.
Governing Law: This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Missouri, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access, or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.