Who doesn’t love a good SEO comparison?
SEO is a crucial aspect when it comes to online presence. It enables you to reach a targeted audience without breaking the bank. However, you need to be well-versed at it and sacrifice much of your time to see its effectiveness. That’s why an SEO comparison is a must!
Luckily, you don’t have to do the legwork since there are hundreds of SEO companies in the market. In this SEO comparison, we compare Boostability, Rank Guarantee SEO, SEO.com, and Higher Visibility. Let’s see how they stack up.
Boostability is a USA-based SEO company that offers services to small businesses. Founded in 2009, the company offers its services to 17 countries in nine languages. With a pool of over 360 partners, it’s no doubt one of the best white hat SEO companies.
The company is a favorite for many businesses thanks to its affordable, customizable, and convenient packages. As such, small businesses get premium services without breaking the bank. Another unique feature is its transparency, which allows customers to access services at all times. The company also offers services such as web design, digital and social media marketing.
The company is a favorite for many businesses thanks to its affordable, customizable, and convenient packages.
Boostability affords you five packages:
- Kick Start ($500/per month) – This is the perfect package for a new business without an online presence. It is also ideal for businesses targeting a small audience.
- Rising Star ($500-$1,000/per month) – It is tailored for companies with an average online presence. That is social media presence and a website.
- Mover & Shaker ($1,000-$2,000/per month) – Ideal for a business with an established online and local presence. The business also has an e-commerce section and several branches.
- Market Leader ($2,000-$4,000/per month) – The package is intended for an established and competitive business.
- The company also charges $4,000+ for customized services.
- Accessible dashboard
- Flexible and affordable pricing
- Free report
- It is not a one-stop-shop for online services compared to most of its peers
- You need to sign a contract
NOTE: Including ourselves in an SEO comparison might make you think we will be uber biased, but frankly, that’s not our style (wait… we have a style?). We just want to be as helpful as possible. You can even read 5 reasons why we aren’t a good fit for everyone. We digress. Speaking in third person will be weird, but here we go.
Rank Guarantee SEO is yet another effective SEO company that offers industry-standard services. Like Boostability, it targets small and medium businesses. This company is backed by more than 20 years of experience meaning they know what they do. They do not overpromise, but over-deliver on their services.
This company is backed by more than 20 years of experience meaning they know what they do.
One feature that sets them apart is their transparency when it comes to their pricing. You pay for services rendered meaning you are not bound to contracts. The company has worked with many businesses ranging from e-commerce to wellness companies.
You’ll love how transparent Rank Guarantee SEO is. With it, you do not require to request countless quotes. Rather, they present you with three packages that you can choose from.
- Gold ($495/per month) – The package is ideal for small and local businesses. That said, you get all crucial SEO services.
- Platinum ($650/per month) – This package works best for e-commerce companies or businesses with a national reach. As you’d expect, you get better SEO services.
- Diamond ($995/per month) – Finally, they have this package intended for corporations. You get gold, platinum, and other SEO services.
- They are solely focused on SEO and getting it right
- Fair pricing compared to others on the list
- Offers free SEO audits
- Fast onboarding without countless meetings (or any if you want)
- On the flip side, since they only offer SEO, you’ll have to consult other companies for other services
- Does not work in casino or adult industries
SEO.com is a favorite for many thanks to its longevity in the industry. With over 100 years of marketing experience, the company has worked with large companies such as Dell. The company offers a host of services such as social media marketing, email marketing, web design, branding, content marketing, and of course SEO.
With over 100 years of marketing experience, the company has worked with large companies such as Dell.
SEO.com has received recognition from large institutions and companies such as Website Magazine and The Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum. As such, this company will no doubt offer you quality services.
You need to call them to discover their packages and pricing.
- They offer a host of online marketing and SEO services
- They’ve built trust with 500 fortune companies
- They do not display their pricing on their website
This is yet another go-to company for SEO services. As an award-winning agency, the company attracts some of the best talents in the industry. This means you’ll leverage their expertise to improve your online presence. Besides SEO services, they offer web design, PPC management, social media, and linking building services.
As you can see, this company affords you holistic services ensuring you have a thriving online presence. Like others on the list, it caters to small, medium, and large companies. And thanks to its expertise and experience, it is respected in the industry and within 500 Fortune companies.
This is yet another go-to company for SEO services. As an award-winning agency, the company attracts some of the best talents in the industry.
You need to schedule a consultation to discover their prices.
- A trusted brand within the industry
- It offers industry-focused services such as lawyers, SaaS, and HVAC, among others.
- Offers free SEO tools
- Prices are not public.
- Require you to sign a contract
Boostability vs Rank Guarantee SEO vs SEO.com vs Higher Visibility: Which one should you consult?
As you can see in our SEO comparison, these are all great companies! Boostability offers premium SEO services such as Partner SEO. They have more than 300 partners whereas others on the list don’t. The only downside is their pricing since they are relatively expensive compared to the rest.
Rank Guarantee SEO on the other hand comes with fair-priced packages and is, unlike the others on the list, completely focused on SEO. This means you’ll have to hunt elsewhere for other services. That said, you’ll leverage on its 20 years of experience in the industry. Finally, they are an ideal option if you want to signup and onboard in a matter of minutes without countless Zoom meetings. It’s the introverted business owner’s dream!
SEO.com and Higher Visibility tend to offer more services compared to Boostability and Rank Guarantee SEO. However, Higher Visibility takes the lead since it offers industry-tailored services. In addition, the company offers you free and premium SEO tools. This means you can learn the ropes of SEO as you leverage its talent.
All companies have quality SEO services, that said, each is suited for different businesses. As such, you need to compare all companies to make an informed decision. And if you want quality and friendly services, you can always count on Rank Guarantee SEO. Simply contact us to get started.